Book with Confidence
All bookings made with us are completely covered by our Book With Confidence guarantee. This means that if your plans do unexpectedly change as a result of travel restrictions, we promise to remain fully flexible and won’t charge any amendment fees.
With the prospect of holidays and worldwide adventures back on the cards, we’re sure you’re as excited as us to get travelling again. So, we want to reassure you that you can trust our team with your holiday plans, knowing that all bookings with us are financially protected by ABTA and ATOL.
We take the time to personally arrange every one of our holidays, so you’ll have a point of contact and a true travel expert on hand at every turn. Every member of our team knows the latest travel rules like the back of their hand, and is up-to-date with all government and FCDO (Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office) guidelines.
We’ll offer advice and guidance throughout the booking process and make sure you know any and all requirements for your holiday. So, all you need to worry about is packing – let us take care of everything else.
Protecting the health and safety of our customers, partners and employees is our number one priority. Our team around the world (including transport, accommodation and excursion partners) is following strict hygiene and health measures to keep you safe. If there are any updates to the health and safety protocols for your holiday, you’ll be immediately informed and kept up-to-date. We’ll continue to follow the latest scientific advice to prioritise keeping you safe.
Our customers’ trust is vitally important to us, so you can rest assured that your best interests are our first concern, every step of the way.
Your travel plans are protected and secured by ABTA and ATOL
We’re not charging amendment fees, so you can change your plans if you need to
Health & Safety
Our team and partners around the world are always up-to-date with the latest guidelines to keep you safe
If we can’t deliver your holiday, we promise to help make it right
You can trust our team with your holiday plans; whenever, however and wherever you’re travelling. We’ve got over four decades of experience and our long-standing worldwide industry contacts mean we can move mountains to make your experience as seamless as possible.
- Each of our holidays is 100% protected with ATOL and ABTA, so your money is guaranteed and in safe hands.
- We’ve got a dedicated team monitoring the latest guidelines for the UK and all our destinations. We’re also keeping in close contact with our partners around the world to ensure all health and safety protocols are being followed to keep you and your family safe.
- We conduct pre-departure calls with all customers to make sure you’re fully informed and can travel with peace of mind. During the call, one of our team will ensure that you have the most up-to-date information on all travel requirements and answer any queries you may have, including on PCR testing regulations, resort conditions and destination requirements.
- As always, you’ll have round-the-clock, 24-hour assistance from our team. So, you can rest assured that we’re here for you, whatever happens.
Holidays are all about relaxing – so you can sit back safe in the knowledge that if you need to change something, we’re flexible. We know that things can change, and that’s why we’ve made the decision not to charge any amendment fees on bookings affected by travel restrictions.
With us, it’s personal. We’ll work with you and our suppliers to provide the most flexibility on your travel plans. Your trip is personalised for you by one of our team, and we’ll move heaven and earth to make sure that you have the holiday you deserve.
If you do happen to amend to a new date which has a higher seasonal rate, we’ll let you know – and equally if the cost of your rearranged trip is less, we'll reduce the price accordingly.
Things are complicated enough these days without confusing terms and conditions. So, if we are unable to deliver the holiday you booked for any of the following reasons:
- The FCDO advises against travel to your destination
- Your destination's borders are closed
- Your destination is not accepting arrivals from the UK
- Your destination has significant mandatory quarantine restrictions for arrivals
- The UK government makes overseas travel illegal
...we will offer you the following options:
Change your holiday dates and/or destination
- In this case, any money paid will be transferred straight over to your new holiday booking
Refund Credit Note
- If you can’t commit to new dates and/or a new destination straight away, we can issue you with a Refund Credit Note (RCN), which protects your money under the ATOL or ABTA schemes until you decide on your future holiday plans.
- With the RCN you’ll also have the option of a full refund at a later date if you decide against booking a new holiday
A full refund
- Rest assured that if the above options don’t work for you, you can cancel your holiday within 7 days of your original departure date and we’ll provide a full refund, subject to suppliers agreeing to refund, providing the above circumstances apply.
We’re working round the clock to make sure your travel plans go as smoothly as possible. Our team is available to discuss any of the above options with you, so you can look forward to your travels without any of the stress.
Frequently Asked Questions
Particularly now that travel is starting to become possible again, it’s important to familiarise yourself with the official government travel advice. We recommend signing up to receive travel alerts for the destinations you will be travelling to.
In England, passengers inside the aeroplane must be wearing a mask/face covering. Some airlines may be operating a reduced in-flight food and beverage service. Other safety measures you may be asked to follow include:
- Remain seated where possible during boarding, your flight, and disembarking
- Use contactless payment methods wherever possible (i.e. for duty free or food purchases)
- Tell a member of staff immediately if you feel unwell
There are different processes in place at different airports around the world, however be aware that you may:
- Find enhanced screening at gates and entryways
- Be asked to provide proof of COVID-19 testing
- Be required to undertake a period of quarantine upon arrival
Please ensure you seek out the latest FCDO advice for your destination in advance of travel. It is highly recommended that you discuss taking a COVID-19 test with your local testing centre, GP or travel clinic.
If there are specific hotel/resort restrictions relevant to your holiday, our Travel Specialist will discuss these with you ahead of time.
Every hotel, villa, resort and property has undertaken their own measures and protocols, which we are in contact with them about. You will be advised of your hotel’s protocols when you speak to your Travel Specialist, but please do get in touch with any other queries.
If you begin to feel unwell at an airport or train station, do not start your journey and seek medical advice straight away.
You should self-isolate following the official government guidelines if you have any of the following symptoms:
- High fever
- New, persistent cough
- Loss of taste or smell
In your accommodation, you should:
- Stay indoors and avoid contact with others
- Follow local health guidance (where available)
- Contact your insurance and health provider for advice
At Elite Travel Concierge, it’s important to us that your holiday plans are kept as safe as possible. So, we strongly recommend that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance plan to cover you throughout the duration of your holiday.
With our Book With Confidence guarantee, we promise to do everything we can to amend your holiday without charging additional fees. However, there will be certain circumstances where you’ll need to cover unexpected costs yourself. For example, illness or the need to quarantine in your destination if you test positive for COVID-19 may require you to have to change or cancel your travel plans. There may also be costs charged by suppliers that we won’t be able to recover for you.
As a tour operator, we’re not regulated to sell or advise on travel insurance. However, if you’d like to discuss what type of travel insurance you need for your holiday, we can point you in the direction of Cedar Tree. They are specialist travel insurance brokers who can advise you on whether their policies are suitable for you.
To contact Cedar Tree, please call 0208 159 3483 or visit the Cedar Tree website.
We’re unable to give advice on which travel insurance policy you should take out.
However, we can advise you on how important it is that you thoroughly understand what your policy is covering before you purchase it. We recommend speaking directly to an advisor from your chosen travel insurance company and reading though the policy wording in full. If you have any questions, be sure to ask your advisor to answer them so you feel comfortable with the information you have.
We want you to be able to enjoy your holiday without worrying, so you must be satisfied that your insurance policy covers all your personal requirements. Take the time to confirm that each destination you are visiting, and excursions or activities you are planning, is covered. This will help give you the peace of mind needed to be able to relax and enjoy your time away.